Customer Success Manager – SLED
Wyebot is seeking high-energy and passionate individuals to join our growing Customer Success team. As the Wyebot Customer Success Manager – SLED (CSM), you will be responsible for supporting and renewing customer adoption of Wyebot’s solutions. This is accomplished by partnering with our SLED clients to achieve their objectives. You will start interacting directly with them on their entire post-sale journey. Providing them with an exceptional onboarding experience, they realize the full value of the Wyebot solution. As the CSM, you must build strong relationships with our SLED customers and become a trusted advisor. You will articulate value and demonstrate how Wyebot solutions will enable them to achieve these objectives. You must be comfortable selling, consulting, and negotiating with Director, C, and VP level executives and possess a solid foundation and understanding of the education business objectives. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding renewal quotas, consistently staying ahead of activity metrics, and retaining existing customers, all in a team-focused environment.
- Act as a primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle
- Drive adoption of Wyebot, measured through platform usage
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Wyebot’s solution
- Onboard new SLED customers
- Conduct SLED customer training
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned SLED customer base
- Identify account development potential expand opportunities and secure renewals
- Manage – pricing guidance, E-rate process, create quotations/sales documents, signing
- Possess strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Project manage client initiatives – both internally and externally
- Resolve customer issues
- Advocate for customers internally at Wyebot
- Maintain expertise in Education (both K-12 & Higher Edu) trends/practices and competitive landscape
- Develop customer stories, case studies, and client references
- A self-starter, driven, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to effectively plan for success and allocate the appropriate amount of time spent on various stages of the onboarding, training, and sales renewal cycles.
- Manages renewal and E-rate renewal pipelines effectively and accurately.
- Solution-based and business-to-business sales experience. Technology Sales Experience and the ability to communicate using technical language is a plus.
- Understands the techniques required to maintain and manage the business relationships with our SLED clients and partner organizations in order to renew, upsell and implement Wyebot’s solution
- Understands Wyebot’s SLED customer’s context through effective questioning and listening.
- Business knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Aligns unique insights to key education customer priorities, reframing the way education customers view their business.
- Proven record of success in achieving and exceeding quotas and departmental metrics
- Previous experience in an onboarding, customer success, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite / G-Suite, and CRM / Salesforce / Pipedrive experience preferred.