SLED Account Executive
Wyebot is seeking a SLED Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for growing assigned accounts. You will create and maintain solid relationships with your accounts and use a consultative approach to understand their current business goals and objectives and leverage that knowledge to position and sell the appropriate solution. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales quotas, consistently staying ahead of activity metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
- Prospect within a book of business to schedule remote meetings, identify customer requirements and map them to a solution.
- Ensure consistent customer contact through a minimum of dials, schedule customer phone meetings weekly; customer trials, and track all activity through Pipedrive.
- Be fully prepared on every sales call to be able to execute a sales plan. This includes pre-meeting preparation, sales call goal setting, overcoming objections, proper materials and resource execution, and a follow-up plan.
- Quickly gain knowledge of Wyebot product offerings through online courses, self-study, and interactive assessments.
- Partner with customer service, operations, and the internal sales team to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Receptive to feedback and uses it to improve sales and workplace performance.
- Prioritizes and implements initiatives based on broader strategies. Demonstrates understanding of key SLED trends and conditions.
- Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties. Has deep knowledge of customer’s business, current macro-and microeconomic trends, industry trends, and potential new business opportunities. Understands and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders.
- A self-starter, driven, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Consistently hits or exceeds all metrics and sales targets each month, even under tough circumstances.
- Strong time management skills. Ability to effectively plan for success and allocate the appropriate amount of time spent on various stages of the sales cycle.
- Manages sales pipeline effectively and accurately.
- Solution-based and business-to-business sales experience. Technology Sales Experience a plus.
- Understands the techniques required to develop, maintain and manage business relationships with clients and partner organizations in order to sell, implement and manage products/services and to identify new business opportunities.
- Understands a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening.
- Business knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Aligns unique insights to key customer priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
- Proven record of success in achieving and exceeding sales quotas and departmental metrics
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite / G-Suite, and CRM / Salesforce / Pipedrive experience preferred.