EMEA Sales Leader
Wyebot is seeking an ambitious and talented EMEA Sales Leader to join our sales team. You will be the first on the ground and will work with the Sales Director and the sales team in the U.S. to set up and grow the region. This is a strategic initiative and we want high energy, results and data driven individuals with a proven record of accomplishments within EMEA. You’ll be key to helping us accelerate our growth in some of our most promising segments and industries. As we break new ground, we’ll need to adapt our processes and learn as we grow. As the sales leader you will be responsible for driving business into the channel partners together with Distributors, working to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies and business opportunities. You will create and maintain solid relationships with your accounts and use a consultative approach to understand their current business goals and objectives and leverage that knowledge to position and sell the appropriate solution. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales quotas, consistently staying ahead of activity metrics, and retaining existing customers, all in a team-focused environment.
- Working with the US based team you will design and implement the business plans for EMEA
- Prospect within a book of business to schedule remote meetings, identify customer
requirements and map them to a solution.
- Develop and manage day-to-day relationships with our channel partners and distributors,
ensuring high satisfaction with our solutions
- Renew contracts well ahead of expiration.
- Quickly gain knowledge of Wyebot product offerings through online courses, self-study, and
- Partner with customer service, operations, and the internal sales team to ensure a positive
- Receptive to feedback and use it to improve sales and workplace performance.
- Motivated to perform by increasing the product diversity offered to existing accounts;
concentrating on finding avenues to generate increased sales from established accounts; and
working to increase revenue by identifying additional products to complement what is currently
sold to the existing customer base.
- Prioritizes and implements initiatives based on broader strategies. Demonstrates understanding
of key industry trends and conditions.
- Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and
acceptance of all parties. Has deep knowledge of customer’s business, current macro-and
microeconomic trends, industry trends, and potential new business opportunities. Understands
and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders.
- You are a real hunter with strong interpersonal skills and have a minimum of 8 years of Sales
Leadership experience with B2B enterprise stakeholders and decision-makers and various
industries in the EMEA
- Consistently hits or exceeds all metrics and sales targets each month, even under tough
- Strong time management skills. Ability to effectively plan for success and allocate the
appropriate amount of time spent on various stages of the sales cycle.
- Proven ability in managing enterprise sales cycles from start to finish, from business champion
to the C level decision makers, and with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Manages sales pipeline effectively and accurately.
- Experience selling SaaS licensees and working with the Channel. Technology Sales Experience
- Understands the techniques required to develop, maintain and manage business relationships
with clients and partner organizations in order to sell, implement and manage products/services
and to identify new business opportunities.
- Understands a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening.
- Business knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes
that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to
apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Aligns unique insights to key customer
priorities, reframing the way customers view their business.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite / G-Suite, and CRM / Salesforce /
Pipedrive experience preferred.
This role is within the Wyebot’s EMEA sales team and requires full time remote home working in the EU
or the United Kingdom. Fluent English speaker.
Please submit full cv with covering letter.